5 days/4 nights with 3½ days of activities
Start any date between July 1 and September 15
Cycling: 45 to 50 km average (28 to 31 miles) This covers hilly terrain. Walking: 10 to 18 km (6 to 11 miles). This is through mountainous terrain
White-water rafting: Along the Kicking Horse River, through Class II to IV+ rapids.
No previous experience is necessary
Single Supplement: CAD$500
Luxe Accommodation: CAD$2100
Single Supplement: CAD$700
Learn more about accommodation levels
Price before tax. Alberta applies a 5% GST.
- 4 nights hotels
- All breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Luggage transfers as well as transfers to trailheads
- All necessary transfers during the tour
- Use of a high quality performance hybrid or road bike and accessories
- We require that you bring your own helmet for safety and hygiene reasons
- White-water rafting instruction and excursion
- Comprehensive Tour Details with detailed pre-trip information
- Detailed route instructions and map
- Personal meet & greet with our local Area Manager
- Area manager available on call throughout the tour
- Access to Loyalty Program and other exclusive benefits
Your tour starts in Banff the oldest and largest town in the National Parks of the Rockies. Located 150 km (94 miles) west of Calgary, Alberta, Banff is situated in the scenic Bow Valley surrounded by Cascade Mtn, Tunnel Mtn, Mt. Rundle, Sulphur Mtn, and Mt. Norquay.
There is regularly scheduled air service to Calgary from across North America, with non-stop flights to Calgary from all major Canadian and many US centres, including: Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Houston, Dallas & Seattle. Additionally, non-stop international flights are available from London and Frankfurt.
A number of companies offer an airport shuttle service to Banff from the Calgary Airport. If you are flying home from Calgary Airport, a special transfer might be necessary to enable you to catch a flight on the same day as the tour end.
Learn more about trip preparation